Sunday, March 4, 2007

By the way...

I don't think I explained fully in my last blog....


HOLY FRIGGIN MOTHER OF HOLY HELL OF ALL PEARLS!!!

TREVOR IS HOME NEXT WEEKEND....OH MY F*#^$^T&$^% YIKES!!! MOTHER LOVE A FRIGGIN DUCK....THANK YOU GOD!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND BRINGING MY MAN HOME SAFE!!! OH 6 DAYS OH 6 DAYS OH 6 DAYS OH 6 DAYS.....HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY WOOT WOOT!!!!

*does a humungo dance all around the room, jumping on the bed, pumping here arms, grabbing the dog dancing with him, screaming the letter 'E' at an octance no human can hear (poor dog) and dropping to her knees to pray to God for the miracles he preforms!*

I'm done (not really...but no one wants the EXPLICIT details of my friggin JOYFILLED days and nights for the next week!) G'night all...thanks for listening to my CRAP for 5 months :D

Love you baby....see you soon! <3

4 comments:

christopher said...

only 3 sleeps. are you excited yet? ;) I got to talk to him yesterday on MSN. He sounds just a little excited about coming home. That and he is vacationing at a 5 star resort for the week.

Unknown said...

Holy crap he's coming home TWO SLEEPS! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, dearest Jennaka!

christopher said...

sooo.....no more updates?

Anonymous said...

i'm with chris. let's hear about him being home :D