Sunday, March 4, 2007

For Kate

Well all...this post is mostly for Kate....as I was "yelled" at by her today at work for not updating this sucker enough....if you read one of my previous posts, "Posting for Sake of Posting", you will see how I predicted this matter....I started to realize this blogging was a way of me coping....coping with the stress of the deployment....but now....now blogging doesn't seem to be necessary to me anymore (wellll.....not DAILY blogging anyway *wink*)....

Update! :

TREVOR HAS LEFT THAT COUNTRY FOR GOOD!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! He is now OFFICIALLY on his way home....mind you it's an 8 day "trip" home...lol....with "stop overs"....BUT AS OF TONIGHT ONLY 6....yes that's correct....SIX.... DAYS DAYS DAYS DAYS DAYS UNTIL I PICK HIM UP IN MY SEXY SEXY NEW DRESS.......AND A HUGE HUG....I have been waiting for this hug for 5 months now....this hug is going to be THE most special hug I will ever remember....Oh I am SSSSOOOO LUCKY!!!

By the way....Trevor bought me an early Christmas present...but I can't blog what it is yet, cuz Trevor's brothers read my blog....and one of them isn't allowed to know until Christmas time...BUT I"M ALMOST AS EXCITED ABOUT IT AS I AM ABOUT TREVOR COMING HOME (not...but ALMOST :D)

Anywho...I'm going to post a tally of Trevor and My life together....ready?

Trevor and I have been "together" for :

In Months: 8

In Weeks: 35

In Days: 245

We have only been in the SAME COUNTRY/CITY as each other for :

In Months: 2 1/2

In Weeks: 11

In Days: 77

In Comparison or in Equations We have "been" together for :

In Months: 2 1/2 OF 8

In Weeks: 11 OF 35

In Days: 77 OF 245

By the way....the 2 1/2 months we were in the same Country/City...they weren't even consecutive....he was home for 1 1/2 months gone for 4 weeks then home for 3 weeks....then gone to the 'Ghan....

Plus we have 1 week left (or 6 days) SO THE GRAND TOTAL WILL BE my friends....

In Months: 2 1/2 OF 8 1/2

In Weeks: 11 OF 36

In Days: 77 of 251

So....that is my blog...Sorry my sexy Kate....I will have to blog about the *cough* um...."Christmas" Present LATER! :D:D:D I will post a pic too!!! And you will have to come over to see it!!! WOOT WOOT!!! or...SCOOT SCOOT!!! *teasing giggle*

No comments: