Monday, February 26, 2007

Breakdown X 2

SO.....Trevor is now coming home on the 10th.....Therefore.....12 Days until HUGS AND KISSES AND LOVING AND CRYING AND MORE HUGS....

But......Because he is so close to coming home....I have officially become a FRIGGIN NUT CASE! My emotions are WORSE then when he left!! YIKES!!!

So....The last week or so I have been on the verge of tears about every hour at work....but I've managed to "breathe" through the phases....until today....What happens today you ask?

I drove out to my doctor's appointment around 12:30pm....FUCK PARKING.....grrr....anyway that's a whole different story.....but anyway....as I drive back to work around 2ish....I stop at Timmies to pick up my LOVELY coworker an Iced cap :D.....and I roll down my window....FINALLY shut off my music....so I finally her this sort of noise ....WHOCKWHOCKWHOCKWHOCKWHOCK.....so I put it into park.....nothing....then I put it back ino drive.....WHOCKWHOCKWHOCKWHOCK.....fuck....That's not a pretty noise....something "belt" like....but it get's even better....I decide to take it for a drive (with the music off) and I notice then everyonce and a while, when I turn corners, I hear an EVEN MORE SICKENING NOISE.....something along the lines OF BONES BREAKING....SON OF A BITCH! I think my ball bearings are going.....AGH! What's even better....I notice the hood of my car is now steaming...and I look down at my guages...and low and behold....my car is running PAST "WARNING YOUR CAR IS FUCKING HOT" stage.....DAMNIT.....so I park it....walk into work...sit back down at the receptionist desk....call the automotives...get an appointment....call AMA to pick me up and drive me there....then I look over at my boyfriend's picture....reach for the phone to call him to see if he'll pick me up...or just to cry to him....and OH HEY....That's right....I CAN"T.....okay.....this is breakdown number two....and my biggest no no ever.....NEVER EVER LET YOUR COWORKERS SEE YOU CRY,....ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HAPPY SMILING FACE AT THE FRONT DESK....but damnit...I BAWLED....like a little baby.....I just wish he were home...

I'm not sure any of you reading this will understand....if you do...YAY....if not...that's cool....but When you absolutely CANNOT pick up the phone to ask your guy to bail you out of a "car" situation....or even call just to cry....wow....I'm just so sick of this...and it's SSSOOO close to being over....I'm ECSTATIC....but then something like this just HAS to happen 1 1/2 weeks prior to hi being home....son of a bitch...

What's even worse....I can't afford this now....most likely it's my rad....which is at least 200....plus ball bearings....THOSE COST AN ARM AND A LEG....and hopfully I don't need to fix the core temp in my car....I love my car....it's my baby....my life...I LOVE IT...But I can't afford all that....I'm going to school in the fall....ahh shoot.....what a day....what a day...

1 comment:

Lana said...

I totally understand! When I got in my accident last week my initial instinct was "call Scott, duh! He's a vehicle tech, he can get you out of this!"...problem IS my sweet amazing bf is LOCKED UP IN THE NEXT BEST THING TO A PRISON! So I was more crying cause I couldn't call Scott then I was that the car was in the ditch up to it's rearview mirrors in snow! Stupid fucking ARMY!!!! But don't panic about your car- I know it'll suck if you can't fix it, but HE'LL be home soon and you wern't supposed to be driving it in the winter anways, were you? He'll have a chunk of time to drive you wherever you please- and THEN won't it feel good to pick up the phone and say "come get me come get me come get me!!!!"???