Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How to start...??

Okay...I don't know where to start...let's start with my day today (oh what a day) and then I will start from the beginning...Here goes...

Who the hell calls for tech support at 5pm on a Wednesday work day and asks the sales lady to personally call the tech support lady (who is me by the way...AT HOME WITH A YELLOW/PURPLE FACE FROM HER RECENT WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL!!!) and ask her to basically do contract work FOR FREE to help this assinine lady who left her project to the last minute! She is, by the way, using a trial disc to do this project...which is DUE TOMORROW...and called today at 5pm asking to have ME PERSONALLY FINISH HER DAM N PROJECT FOR HER...because , as she threatens, "I will not buy your software if my client tomorrow does not like my finished project" WHICH SHE HAS NOT FINISHED AND CALLED ADN ASKED ME TO DO IT FOR HER AND IT IS 9:30PM THE NIGHT BEFORE and I am slowly watching the screen go... 33%...34%.....35%....36% BECAUSE I DON"T EVEN HAVE THE VERSION OF THE DAMN SOFTWARE SHE USES ON MY COMPUTER YET!!! AAGGHHHHHHHH So......Where do I start?

I will post a new blog explaining my life in a few short moments....after finishing this lady's project and hanging myself from my back deck's roof. I know only My boyfriend and his brother's will read this blog site...but damn it! I LOVE TO RANT...because right now...it is the only thing that keeps me sane... and boy do I love to laugh about my shitty shitty moments in life :D

1 comment:

Sharik said...

Hey, cool blog!

keep up the good work and don't give up girl!