Thursday, November 30, 2006

Should I?

So I just finished talking to the boyfriend in the Sandbox...guess what?! I SAW HIM ON WEBCAM AND HOLY SHIT DOES HE LOOK GGGOOOODDDDD!!!!! WOW!!! I haven't been this happy in a llooonnggg time!!!
But here's the connundrum...Do I get my hopes up in the case they might GET SERIOULSY crushed...or should I remain neutral after hearing this most incredible news??? What's the news you ask? HE TELLS ME HE PROBABLY WONT BE RESIGNING HIS CONTRACT! OMG!!! I DON"T GIVE A SHIT IF MY HOPES COULD BE CRUSHED....I think I deserve a few weeks of Eternal BLISS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! This calls for an out right HAPPY DANCE!!!
Now...now it's the waiting...and the missing....and the loving...and the crying....and the laughing...and the waiting for the phone calls...and the no sleeping as I wait for his name to pop up on my msn screen...But am I happy right now? YES...DOWN RIGHT EXTATIC...He is gorgeous...and incredible...and loving...and perfect...and I SAW HIM!!!

And here comes me rant....As you know by now...I just had my wisdom teeth taken out a few days ago...I was unaware of this surgery before Trevor left...therefore I was upset when I knew I'd be going through surgery while he was gone...oh well...it wasn't too bad...BUT I JINXED MYSELF...I said to my mom when I got out of the surgery that I bet you anything the hospital will call and tell me that I've been bumped up the 9 month waiting list for tonsil removal and that I will be getting them out while the boyfriend is still gone....Well.....SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT....
Who called while I was on webcam with the guy?! None other than the lovely hospital...And when am I getting my tonsils removed? A month and a half before my guy comes home...Wooopppiieee....Don't I feel delighted...especially after seeing his face when I told him...he looked so defeated...he tried to make my laugh about it...but I could see his disappointment...Shit....
Well....looks like a few more rants will be coming your way oh Faithful Readers ;) tehehehe

1 comment:

christopher said...

woo hoo! it's only been 2 days and already we are faithful readers.