Wednesday, February 14, 2007

3am...5am...6am...Flowers?!?!

What do they all have in common, you ask?!?!

THEY MADE UP MY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

3am-Valentine's Day morning...Trevor signs onto msn...I'M FRANTICALLY RUN AROUND THROWING GEL INTO MY HAIR AND PUTTING MASCARA ON so he can see me on webcam :)....half an hour....he let's me go back to bed...Tell's me he'll call me after work to wish me a Happy Valentine's..

THEN...

5ish am hits-Valentine's Day morning...Trevor signs into msn AGAIN! I'M FRANTICALLY RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM TO WET MY HAIR AND RE-GEL IT AND TO WIPE THE SLEEP OUT OF MY EYES so he can see me on webcam :)...he tells me he is just waiting out his time so the guy currently on the phone will get off SO HE CAN CALL ME!!!! WOOHOO!!! Half an hour later...:

BAM! He signs off Uber fast and randomly and 5 minutes later...SHAZAM! The phone rings!...

6am-Valentine's Day morning.....Trevor phones me...I pick it up and all I hear is...Hiya Beautiful....OH MY FRIGGIN HOLY LOVING LIFE....I LOVE THAT MAN!!!....

Then....

12:30pm-Valentine's Day Lunch Hour....my switch board phone rings (NO surprise there...for some reason A GAZILLION idiots DON'T eat lunch apparently and spend their lunch hours phoning other business....grrr...hehehe)...BUT THIS TIME...It's my MOMMY! and what does she say?! FLOWERS FOR YOU!!! THEY CAME!!! (By the way...I was sitting on PINS AND NEEDLES all day waiting for that call, not only because I knew they were coming, but because as the receptionist on valentine's day, for a company of over 200 people, I had to sign for like 15 flower deliveries! NONE OF THEM MINE LOL!)
SO I SCREAM...when I finish screaming mom tells me it is a HUGE BOUQUET ONLY ONLY my favourite flowers!!! LILLIES!!! White and Pink!!! So now I am jittery in my desk all day waiting to go home to see them...I finally saw them at 6pm...

Ahhh.....6pm-Valentine's Day Night....A huge sigh of relief and devotion as I walk in the door and sitting on the counter are my flowers...I will never stop loving this man....wow....

(P.S. I just HALF-FINISHED watching this movie called "Catch a Fire"....completely political and racial and such...THE FIRST movie I've walked out on because I couldn't handle it emotionally...I left my parent's there to finish it on their own....I WILL NEVER in my LIFE finish that movie....it is TOO real and TOO emtionally draining....OUCH what a fucking HELL HOLE of a world we live in! Fuck War)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Love you sweetheart <3

1 comment:

Lana said...

omg babe I'm so happy for you!!! I'm so glad you had an awsome Valentines...mine was less than wonderful- yuck. Anyways, hope you're doing great and I'll tty when I get back to Tdot!