Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fuck...FUCK....and FUCK IT ALL SOM'MORE!!!!

Okay....Please bear with me....

Trevor signs onto msn at 2am this morning....and what does he tell me?! He'll most likely be coming home on the 10th....around 7am or 7pm....so.....why is this so FUCKED THE FUCK UP?!?!

Well....as some of you know...I teach swimming lessons....have for over 2 years...and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE doing it :D Man I love those kids...anyway....The pool system is in HUGE FRICKIN DESPERATE need of more instructors....but they need more INSTRUCTOR TRAINERS....so they can train up more instructors....welll this "IT" course costs a couple hundered....so not many people have the certificate....so the pool I work at offered to pay my way if I took the 3 day course....I SAID HELL FUCKING YES! WOOT WOOT!

Get this shit......

The course....is Friday the 9th through Sunday the FUCKING 11th! DAMNIT FUCKING SHIT HOLE FUCK FUCK DAMNIT HELL C(*&&....GAH! Ugh....I'm out of swear words....I'm just so pissed....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME it's happened where I'm out of the city when he comes home from somewhere...LET ALONE A FUCKING THIRD WORLD COUNTRY from 5 months away!

So.....he says...."well, I'll drive out to Spruce Grove and pick you up from your course"....well now 20+ civvies are gunna wonder why the fucking I'm screaming like a girly girl and crying my frickin brains out while I CLING my entire body to a 6'7" man!!

AND....I BOUGHT A BRAND-THE-FUCKING new dress for his home coming...and now he won't see it....he says, "Well, I'll take you out for dinner and you can show it to me!" BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! OH BOO!!! FUCKEHIHOIUEFNHWFLIUHLIUGHWYDQFGUTYFGVCJQHVB GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

So the poor man watched me BAWL my fucking eyes out webcam for like half an hour.... (at 2am in the morning....so he felt like shit...and i felt like shit for making him feel like shit)

So he calls me this morning before work....he had begged his crew commander to let him phone me....just to make sure I had a good day....and to not worry about his home-coming...

So I couldn't have a bad day....because hearing his voice makes everything okay....especially since I hadn't heard his voice for over a week and a half....

But FUCK....and yes I swore a FUCKING lot in this post...but I"M SO FUCKING MAD!!!....

:D Laters

No comments: