Sunday, February 4, 2007

EEEE!!! NEW RUMOUR, NEW HAPPINESS!!

Okay....let me start with this again : This is a rumour....BUT IT IS SO GOOD I AM GOING TO BELIEVE IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HAPPINESS!!!

*phew....here goes!....

Rumour is....Trevor comes home on the 6TH OF MARCH NOW...NOT THE 10TH OF MARCH!!!

Omg...I never knew the day would come when 4 days less would seem like HEAVEN!!! BECAUSE DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! That means it's not 4 WEEKS and 5 Days until he is home...it is 4 Weeks and 1 DAY!!! That makes a huge difference!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE it's ONLY 4 WEEKS!!! That seems like nothing compared to the last 17 Weeks he's been gone!!!

Okay....breathe....LESS THAN 1 MONTH UNTIL HE IS OUT OF THAT COUNTRY!!! And only 5 days after that until he steps on Canadian ground again!!!

WOOPPPIIIEEE!!!! (BTW he's been gone for 3 Months 3 Weeks and 3 Days!)

LOVE YOU BABY!

1 comment:

Lana said...

*does a dance, falls down, gets back up and pretends to look all smooth* YAY! I'm so happy for you!!! I knew this already but I felt the need to comment anyways, lol. Hope your first day went well!