Monday, February 12, 2007

Posting for....sake of posting?


Anywho....the point is...OMG I HAVEN'T POSTED IN 10 DAYS!!! Damnit, I might just be getting back into a normal life, where posting is now seeming unnecessary...Yes that's right faithful readers.....Even posting about those DAMN F*CKING BINGO CARDS WITH THE SAME COLOURED FREE SPACES seems unnecessary...Why may some of you ask....well others, other who know me well...know this :


TREVOR COMES HOME IN 3 FUCKING WEEKS!!! OMG....LET ME REPEAT IT!!


THREE WEEKS MY FRIENDS!!! He's been gone for 18!!!!! Does that put it into perspective?!?! HOLY FRICKIN MOTHER OF PEARL!!! THREE....3....TROIS....DRE....3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3


IT's TTTHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE WEEKS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Oh by the by...I'm also uber excited because Trevor ordered flowers for me to come in on Valentine's day!! WOOT WOOT! 2 more days till my second set of flowers from the 'Ghan!


OH NEW POINT.....Trevor is OFFICIALLY out of THAT country in around 17 days!!! HOLY CAMOLY!!! YES!!! NO MORE WORRYING IF HE'S DEAD IN A DITCH! And he'll be shooping for my engagement ring during his decompression! YES! *double arm pumps* (I think I'll convince him to look for a princess cut solitaire with pink sapphire baquettes! PRETTY!)

Like this one ------------>
Home soon Baby! Love you very much!

No comments: