Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Uterus

Ok....so....This is how I would like to start : If I did not UTTERLY and ABSOLUTELY love children to death....I would MOST DEFINITELY have my uterus removed....

Yes I did say it....and no, I am not lying....*mutter*fucking bloating/cramps/bleeding/tampons/pads/tylenol/mood swings*mutter*

Against popular belief, NO I DON'T ENJOY BEING A MOOD SWINGING, BITCHY, PMSING woman :( It is not enjoyable...and no, I do not find pleasure in it. I feel TERRIBLE to see the reprecussions it develops on my beloved man....poor boy :(

But....I would like to post a most RE-OCCURING rant for me (this does not include my current boyfriend :D)....

I am not the type of girl to walk around bitching about my cramps and bloatingness when I'm enduring my monthly....So.....when I am asked by ANYONE....not just you men out there....how I am doing today (during my monthly), I will answer with a straight face that I feel like shit because of my cramps....NO, I DO NOT SAY, "DAMNIT, THE INNER LINING OF MY V-REGION IS BEING TORN FROM IT'S WALLS AND IS POURING OUT OF ME!!" (Which by the way I would love to do one day...)....no no no....I Say, "I'm not feeling so hot, my cramps are pretty rough"....BUT THEN SHIT HITS THE FAN!

WHAT?!?! THE MINUTE I SAY THAT, EVERY man in the room gives me the fucking DEATH STARE and makes me feel inadequate! So this is the point I'm making...

No....I do not SCREAM BLOODY MURDER when my cramps take over and start kneading the inner lining of my uterus into rapid successive waves to remove it's bloody lining....and I don't tell people that that is what is happening....I simply tell them the truth....I hurt...and I don't feel so hot....BUT....for some EFFED up reason, women need to stay all HUSH HUSH on the DL about their monthly...like NO ONE knows it exists!?!?! FOR FUCK SAKES....WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS....and that we have it! You wouldn't be alive today if it didn't exist...why the hell can't I say out loud that I am having bad cramps.....PLUS, I ONLY SAY IT WHEN I'M ASKED.....UGH!!!!! Please....give me my sanity and don't expect me to whisper about my fucking WELL KNOWN BIOLOGY problem! BLAH! And if so....don't ask me how I'm doing....There....that's it...

Don't ask me how I'm doing, if you don't want to know :)

(Love you baby....You've always been good about that :) <3)

No comments: