Saturday, December 23, 2006

EFFIN CELL PHONES :( BOO!

So...It's been 1 week since I've heard from Trevor...as of tomorrow this has officially been the longest we've ever gone without some sort of connection...
BUT....Guess who tried calling me this morning from a satellite phone?! Trevor! But...he called my cell phone...at 8:30am...I was sleeping...in the basement...Guess where my cell phone has not reception? IN THE DAMN BASEMENT...so all I hear this morning is the lovely crackling on the Satellite phone...and the sporatic bursts of "hello?!?!...Hel..?!?!"...and then nothing...as 10 seconds later my cell phone loses all reception...[Insert creative and bountiful amount of swear words here]
GAH...JUST SHOOT ME IN THE DAMN HEAD NOW!! Since I talk to this other lady who's hubby is deployed to the same FOB...he's an engineer....so guess what....HER AND HER HUBBY TALK EVERY DAMN DAY :(...Boo!

Oh...Merry Christmas...(no sarcasm intended...I love the holidays!)
Enjoy family and food...remember...the calories you eat from Dec. 20-Jan.3 don't count...all the laughter you enjoy during the holiday season burns it off :D)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: