Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Relieved...and it's 2 months today!

So Trevor called during lunch as I was teaching my class in Calgary. We talked for 50 MINUTES!!! Wow am I relieved. Except....
Trevor had pretty much prepaired himself for the fact that I was going to break up with him. He thought I was finally through with this military bullshit and thought I was going to end our relationship. I literally almost puked...my stomach was moving and I was feeling nauseous. I couldn't leave this man if I WANTED TO...and some days I wish my life was normal...but leaving Trevor could never happen as that thought is about A MILLION times worse then having to wait for him to come home, belive me...once he comes home, it will all seem worth it. He is the perfect man for me....and the most kind hearted gentlemen...I thank God everyday for putting him in my life...AND HIS FAMILY....don't even get me started...THEY ARE WONDERFUL....I can't believe I was blessed with such an incredible man, let alone him having an EXTREMELY supportive and FUN family! Trevor and I worked things out on the phone...I wasn't mad...it was just easier to take all my life's problems out on Trevor because he's gone, and it's so easy to dissociate from that. But we did need to work some more communication into our situation, so we are both working on it. He is my rock. I bet there have been a few guys over there who've been dumped recently, and that is probably why Trevor was so worried. I can't imagine what it's like to be in the evironment he's in Everyday...rockets...gunfire...alarms...sleeping on cots...under tents....Dust EVERYwhere!! People yelling...adrenlaine 24/7...the poor guy said it felt like it was still OCTOBER....he sounded EXTREMELY depressed when I told him Christmas was in 2 weeks...Wow....he really just wants to come home...I've never heard him so needing something...and he needs to be home...well... AT LEAST IT'S THE TWO MONTH MARK TODAY!!...WE'VE MADE IT TWO MONTHS....only 2 1/2 more left :( lol....We're not even half way through....but almost...and we can do it baby...we can :D

No comments: