Saturday, December 2, 2006

CALI HERE I COME!!!

SO...I am officially leaving for the Sunshine STATE TOMORROW!!! WOOT WOOT!!! But I am nervous...This is only the second time I have been on a plane....and it's not like this trip is just a vacation...I'm going to see a doctor. Ugh...I keep asking my mom if there will be needles...and she avoids the question...AAAAAGGGGHHHHH I HAVE A PHOBIA OF NEEDLES...

BUT! We are going to....wait for it....wait for it.....DISNEYLAND! (and that new park they built) And my goal of this trip is to take as many damn pictures as I can.

Pictures...These are for Trevor. I want him to come home feeling like he was a part of my life while he was gone...not like he missed out on a third of my year. If he sees pictures of what I did and what I went through, I'm hoping this will help him feel like he was there....I really hope....
That's my goal....To make Trevor feel like he was THERE....like he did all those things with me, because to me he was there...in Spirit....I Love You Baby...See you in a "couple of weeks" *wink*

No comments: