Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Full Circle MEANS GOOD NEWS!!!

Wow....who'd ever think I would be happy to hear Trevor is at a FOB...WOOT WOOT!!!
I was saying to my sister....the funny thing is....in the beginning, when this whole idea of Trevor being "over there" was new, Just the thought of him BEING THERE was hell enough...then when I found out he was heading out to a FOB (Forward Operating Base) I cryed myself to sleep for two nights in a row...THEN when I found out he'd be out in the middle of nowhere for the next GODKNOWS how many days, in the middle of a MISSION....I B.A.W.L.E.D....I literally was a stump for like 5 days in a row. But I slowly became numb to the reality of what he was doing (which is really easy to do when they are so far away)...and after about 6 or so more days Trevor called me today to tell me he was back at a FOB!!! WOOHOOO......it's hilarious that I know think....we've hit rock bottom....he's been out in the middle of a mission....in the middle of nowhere....fighting...interacting with "the people". Now, we can only go backwards....and back IS AWESOME!!! AN FOB IS FRIGGIN FANTASTIC....DO you know what an FOB means?!?!?! IT MEANS INTERNET ACCESS...E-MAILS & MSN (though very few and far between, BUT SO MUCH MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS ON A MISSION FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!....Oh I NEVER thought the day when I would be happy to know he was at an FOB would COME!!! THANK you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: