Tuesday, January 2, 2007

6 Months...Let me count the days...

WOOHOO!!! Trevor and I have officially been together for half a year! LOL! 6 MONTHS And going strong!!!

But...Just for pessimism sake...let me count the days for you...

Trevor and I have been "together" for :

in Months - 6
in Weeks - 26 1/2
in Days - 184

But Trevor and I have only actually been in the same city/country as each other for :

in Months - 2 1/2
in Weeks - 11
in Days - 77

So in fractions of time this is what it turns out to be....Trevor and I have only BEEN Together for :

in Months : 2 1/2 of 6
in Weeks - 11 of 26 1/2
in Days - 77 of 184

So...Wow...Wonderful *rolleyes*....lol.....BUT HE CALLED LAST NIGHT at 1AM and we talked for like 20 minutes!! WOW....BE STILL MY HEART....I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN!!! I swear, if I hear him say "I Love You" one more time I am going to faint....
(He has a sexy voice too *giddy dance*!!)

BY THE WAY!!! This is how "long" we have left until Trevor comes home...
(Not for sure...but a good guess...)

In Months - 2 (He's been gone 2 3/4)
In Weeks - 8 (He's been gone 11 1/2)
In Days - 57 (He's been gone 82)


WOOT WOOT!!! It Seems Like It's TOMORROW!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!<3

1 comment:

Lana said...

OMG! Scott stared BMQ today and HE CAN KEEP HIS CELL! That means phone calls and txts...omg omg I'm so happy I can't breathe. AND I got a job interview today! AHHH! This day started out as the worst day of my life and ended not so bad...which is pretty good. And we'll have been together for 6 months on Wednesday! *hugs* Thank you so much for being there for me...and I hope to talk to you soon!