Thursday, January 11, 2007

3 Months...And Recovery

So....Where has the time gone....AND...Why has time gone so slow?!

yes I know those are two completely opposite sentences...and no, I'm not slow...That is how I feel...As of tomorrow morning, Trevor has been gone to the Sandbox for 3 MONTHS!!

Holy SH*T....Pardon my French....but I can't believe I've made it this far without sleeping the whole time!!! And I think....where has the time gone?!!?! but then I think back on all the "bad days" I had...and realized...It's been horrifyingly slow...BLAH!!

Only 1 Month 3 Weeks and 3 Days left...*shoot me*

And tomorrow...Is My TONSILLECTOMY....WOOHOOO NO MORE SICKY SICKY ME!!! Only 16 MORE HOURS UNTIL BYEBYE TONSILS!!! I can't eat or drink anything tonight until my surgery...and I will be eating ICE CREAM UNTIL THE END OF NEXT WEEK....WOOHOO!!!! No Pain, No Gain!! BRING IT ON!! ice cream makes it all better!!!

P.S. I haven't heard Trevor's voice in over a week and a half...I am starting to be sick *puke*

No comments: