Saturday, January 20, 2007

OMG HE E-MAILED...WE'RE OKAY!!

SO!!!....We fought...hard core...I was dieing inside knowing he was most likely...(knowing him inside and out)...that he was kicking himself, blaming himself, not sleeping and mulling everything over, probably thinking I was dumping him. I didn't hear from him for two days...and I found out by chance that the ONLY DAMN PHONE at the FOBS (they're ALL SHARING...omg cheap military asses!)...IS BROKEN!! SO I thought he was just mad or something...or avoiding me...but in his e-mail he said he was thinking about everything...said I have taken a lot of shit from him since he's been gone...that if he were in my place he would have left him a long time ago! and that he can't even start to explain how much and why he loves me...he just really really does....HE LOVES ME...OMG...HE LOVES ME...I mean....I knew he loved me...we talk about our wedding plans all the time...BUT HE'S COMING HOME TO ME...AND SOON....ONLY 1 MONTH 1 WEEK and 5 DAYS!!!
OMG...I am more relieved than I can explain to anyone!! I CRIED ALMOST AS MUCH AS WHEN HE SIGND OFF LINE AFTER OUR FIGHT@!!!. I forgot to say in the last post...The flowers Trevor sent me came only ONE HALF HOUR after he signed offline...and when I opened the door I actually just stared at the delivery man...then sat down on the tiles at the front door and cried like I've never cried before...the POOR POOR delivery man!!! he put the flowers down on the ground...said Stay strong...and closed the door...oy!! Please let this last bit go by fast!!

No comments: