Thursday, January 11, 2007

SO Sore...Ouch (And Ironic Much?! CRAP)

So....Last night was the first Water Polo practice of the season...and man...I now know the consequences of not playing it for about 8 months!!

I kicked some major Ass...but boy am I paying for it! My pecks are going to friggin explode!! IT even hurts to TYPE!!! My legs are fine...I've been keeping them in shape by running on the treadmill...And I wasn't tired from the practice last night...I am just UBER UBER sore!! I am so looking forward to getting my triceps and pecks and back toned up again!! WOOHOO!!

AND....IT'S WATERPOLO....I MISSED IT SO BAD!!! OH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SPORT...and missed it terribly...AND it felt SO good to go an ENTIRE night not thinking avout Trevor...WOW!

BUT....Guess what....I can't get away THAT scott free...for some reason I'm not allowed to have a "Trevor thoughts" free night...Guess what my Coach's name is?!?! Yup...you guessed it...Trevor....SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!
Now I hear his name being yelled from in front of me....behind me...beside me...in the water...out of the water...CRAP! And when my cousins (who play too) talk about WATER POLO the rest of the night at coffee...All I hear is the name Trevor....blah! Shoot me!

Too bad I get my tonsils out tomorrow....I will be missing THREE practices because of it :( BOO!

No comments: