Monday, January 8, 2007

BOY I'M GOOD

OKAY SO....after the Sh*tty A** news today, I had to find a way to cheer myself up...I'm not a big fan of pitty parties for me...since techincally I already have it better off than most military spouses....ANYWHO....So Guess what happens today....

I FIGURED OUT MY LIFE PLANS AND I REGISTERED FOR THE PERFECT DIPLOMA/DEGREE FOR ME!!!!!

Wow....I don't know how many of you know....but I have been struggling (pretty silently) about not knowing what I want to do in life. I have been extremely upset LATELY, because I found out my Dad's work won't pay my 12 grand towards tuition if I am married....There goes plans for our Fall wedding....BUT I slowly got over it...left my pity party...CRASHED THE DOORS DOWN ON THE WAY OUT AND APPLIED FOR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

What for, you may ask?? Well....those of you who know me WELL will realize the FULL POTENTIAL OF THIS...I registered for:

A 2 year diploma at college for ECD (Early Childhood Development)

then:

An added 2 year university degree for Early Childhood Education!!

I AM GOING TO DIE I AM SO EXCITED!!! I start THIS FALL!!! September...WOW I MISSED SCHOOL SO BAD!!! WWOOOHOOOO LIFE HERE I COME!!!! WOW WHAT A LIFE CHANGER...I AM SO FRIGGIN ECSTATIC!!!

Baby...I know you don't know this yet...since communication has been slim to none lately with your Ops...but when you get back to the fob...YOU'LL KNOW....I LOVE YOU TREVOR <3>

1 comment:

Lana said...

YAY School! And just think, when you start Trevor will be there to give you kisses while you study! (it makes it go by so much faster...) I can't wait for him to come home for you...because that means there's only 1 month till I get TWO WHOLE WEEKS with Scott! EEE! Boys comming home is exciting :D *hugs* We should pop open some champagne!