Monday, January 29, 2007

DELIGHTFULLY OPTIMISTIC!!!!

Okay....So WWWOOOTTTT!!!!! *happy happy dance*
*little cirlce dances with pumping arm movements!!!*

I know this is hopefully and completely trusting and optomistic, but last time I talked to Trevor he said the military is giving him FIFTY-SIX DAYS OFF OF WORK....That's 56 PEOPLE!!!

THE BEST OF IT ... They only count as WORK days....this does NOT include weekends!!!!!!! That means...If I figure in the fact that he is coming home on a Saturday...he will have the next weke to go to work to de-brief....THEN if I count to 56 WORKING days....he wont have to go back to work until the 4th of JUNE!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *girly scream*!!!!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!! How incredible!!!! (P.S. those of you who follow my life understand already that I should NOT be trusting this news right now....BUT WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO!!! I mean common! I've been through enough...I think this sort of news is THE BEST thing for me to CLING to!!!)

Only 12ish more hours until we are UNDER 40 days till his homecoming!!!

BE STILL MY HEART! <3

1 comment:

Lana said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAY! *does a little dance!* It's so true that this could come crashing down around your ears...but who gives a damn?!