Monday, January 22, 2007

CHEAPOS!!!

Okay...I don't know who else has ran into this problem...but I NEED TO VENT!

You know those bingo cards...AND THE FREE SPACES??!?!?

(I LOVE the free spaces *Happy Dance*)

WELL WHAT BRILLIANT IDIOT decided to make those Free Spaces...the ones when you scratch them and underneath the scratchy stuff the paper is like the SAME COLOUR AS THE SCRATCHY STUFF!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! WAY TO TAKE AWAY MY FUN!!

I don't know about you....but I JOY in seeing the BRIGHT whitish paper underneath the COLOURFUL scratchy stuff!! I makes me feel adequate and that i did not waste my time to "scratch" away the scratchy stuff...ESPECIALLY the free space!!! I LOVE THE FREE SPACES!!!

That's my vent...I feel better already :D

1 comment:

Lana said...

sweety...deep breath. We'll contact bingo and get his all straightened out, lol.