Monday, January 22, 2007

A Piece of Advice...(Or an Excuse)...

SO....I have either a piece of advice or an excuse for all you out their...which ever way you look at it!

Here Goes:

DO NOT ever...in any circumstance...do ALL of your laundry at once...To the amatuer laundry lover this may seem kean...BUT don't fall into its lurring trap!! You will come to find...You will NOT have enough hangers in the house to hang all those freshly...WONDERFULLY SMELLING clothes!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! Do you know what that means my friends?!?!?! I means you are forced to now "Purge The Closet" GAH!

(And for all of you out there who are like me...You like to do laundry...and you are slightly Obsessive compulsive..."Purging The Closet" turns into "Purging the Dresser Drawers", "Purging The Dried out Pens", "Purging the Paperwork", and then the "purging" is followed with "dusting X" and you can only imagine what "dusting X" is followed with....YIKES!)

Anywho....if you are completely opposite of me...this can be a good excuse for you to let the laundry pile up...Just DON'T BE TEMPTED!!!

Those are my words of wisdom...Good night faithful readers...Until next time...

1 comment:

Lana said...

If you don' t have the hanger problem you'll have my problem: you'll do it all at once, stuff it all in your laundry basket and then have the basket break on your way back to your apartment!