Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HEAVEN...HEAVEN

OMG IT'S HEAVEN!!!

I have not been this happy since before I first learn't about Trevor going to Wainwright in August....then Afghanistan in October...

I SAW HIM!!! Who you ask? TREVOR....OMG HE HAD WEBCAM ACCESS TODAY!!! I not only saw him...I SAW HIM TWICE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the screen was HORRIBLY dirty and I could barely see ANYTHING....but I could tell it was him!!! HIS HAIR IS SSSOOO LONG!!! He hasn't cut it for over 2 months!!! And he has this stupid round comb thing that he sticks in his hair....they all call him the "White Man Fro" HAHAHAHA!!!! But on the screen....he was SO tanned and SO dirty, he looked like a black man....it didn't help matters that the only way I could really determine where he was on the screen was when he SMILED! BECAUSE HIS TEETH WERE SO WHITE in comparison!!! ROFLMAO!!!

We spent the first time he signed on STARING at each other for the FULL half an hour...not a word of a lie...we made a pact to just stare at each other....Then he came on again tonight...around 4:30pm...which is 4:00AM HIS TIME!!! That was when his patrolling shift was over....so he stayed up to talk with me again!!! This time we did a little bit more than just stare....BUT WOW!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER 2 MONTHS!!! I haven't been in his presence for:

3 Months 2 Weeks and 5 Days (111 Days)

BUT HE COMES HOME IN UNDER 40 DAYS!!! :

5 Weeks and 3 Days (38 Days)!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

(P.S I convinced my boss to let my last day of work be tomorrow now. HA! ALL DONE AS OF TOMORROW...BOOYAH!!!!)

1 comment:

Lana said...

OMG I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! LOL! Something tells me he's going to be uber appreciative of the barber and the shower when he gets home! YAY! I'm so so so excited for you!!! You're almost there, this is almost over!