Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Challenge

Okay...I never thought I'd see the day when I hate to shave my legs...I'll admit...I'm the type of girl who loves to have clean, smooth, sexy, silky legs for my man (and even NOT for him...but for me!)
BUT....Ever since I've been banned from having ANYTHING Natural (Term: Salicylates) TOUCH my skin...(literally...I can't even touch herbs or lemon plants) I HATE SHAVING MY DAMN LEGS...

And Do you know what the difference between running on the treadmill at home and going to Water polo practice is??? I'll give you a hint...You have to shave your legs for one of them!

That's right...it's the first Water Polo practice of the season!!! WOOHOOO I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR OVER 8 MONTHS NOW!!

But....My challenge is to all of you out there....CAN ANYONE find a decent Woman's OR EVEN MEN's NON-DISPOSABLE razor that does NOT have an aloe vera strip on it??? EVEN MEN'S have them FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
I have to use these BIC, disposable razors, that cut me into ground beef and leave me with rashes!! UGH!!! AND THEY ARE SO HARD TO CLEAN OUT!!! GROSSSSS....I know that is too much info...but common...WHY?!?! I want a good razor so I can start loving my legs again!!

Thanks...Keep me posted on the results :):):)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got an electric one that you can borrow, if you'd like. Why can't you use anything natural?!!!