Monday, January 29, 2007

5 Days ... 40 Days

Okay...Have you ever been SO bored at work that you start cutting your arm hair with scissors just to pass time?!

HAHAHAHA....Oh, even when I read what I wrote up there I question my sanity....Anyway....I have been sitting here for the last half an hour cutting my blond, short arm hair with tiny scissors...Why?! Because my last day of work with this company is this coming Friday...and my job entails LEARNING more about my software...and teaching it and helping people with it when they call to ask questions....well the phone is silent...They wont schedule me to teach this last week because ther eis no point...and Why learn more when I am leaving....PLUS OMG GET THIS :

My sister and I don't get our profit sharing bonus on our final pay cheques....EVEN THOUGH....ok this is the kicker....The profit sharing is based on the last quarter, which were months Nov., Dec. and Jan.
Hmmm....did we work those months?....Yes....Did we make profit for the company?....HELL YES....And why don't we get the money for it? Because we are leaving 13 days before it get's PAID OUT!!! NOT EVEN 13 Days before the profit sharing quarter ended...NOPE....WE WORKED THE WHOLE THING!!! ALL THE DAYS....we are only leaving before it get's PAID OUT! OMG!!! WHAT THE HECK! So of course I'm going to sit here and cut my arm hair with scissors...Why would I bust my ass for this....The worst part is I loved my boss....she was great! but my sister NEEDs that money! She was promised so much and received NO profit sharing since she's been here...and I need that monay! I need school money! boy oh boy...I have never been so frustrated....my poor sister....BLAGH!

Anyway....only 5 days until this is over and done with....and only 40 days until Trevor comes home; It sounds better in days then in weeks....6 weeks left...:(

Anywho...Trevor is looking for a ring and a SUIT in Cyprus when they decompress....What a wonderful guy....you have to understand....he DOESN'T wear fancy clothes...EVER....it's jeans (or shorts) and a free swim t-shirt from his sponsors! hehehehe....and for some reason he is buying a suit...I asked him if it is for his brother's wedding this May...and he says, Oh I guess I could use it for that too....WHAT?!?!?! He's got something up his sleeve...but I don't know what it is! He just DOESN'T wear fancy clothes! Why is he buying a suit if it isn't directly for his brother's wedding!!??? What a goof! I Love that goof with all my heart....Can't wait until he's home...*sigh*

2 comments:

christopher said...

i wonder if that means your share will be split out for the rest of us. ;) It really does suck that you don't get it. :(

Lana said...

I really don't think that's legal...you might wanna check with the Better Business Bureau about that sweety.