Monday, January 8, 2007

Down...Down for the count...

Okay...So as I said in my previous post, Trevor and I have dealt with a lot of dropped hopes....Well....Why am I surprised that it happened again?!?!

Guess who logged onto Msn this afternoon?? TREVOR...MY BABY!!
Guess who logged off randomly as well....only half an hour later??? Trevor :(....and who only answered like 5 questions...we talked about pretty much NOTHING...NO CONTENT...Molasses answers...Boo :(

But guess what Trevor tells me on msn?....The rumours he has been hearing is that his troop wont be home until...the 7th, LATEST....oh...wait...hahaha....did I forget to mention that that is the 7th OF MARCH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

okay....no swearing...I'm past upset...I can't be mad at something that's not controlable...but I can feel....and What I feel...
Please Just Shoot ME now...just do it please..
I want to curl up in my warm bed and just cry....just just let me cry....until he comes home...please...

And down go the hopes again....Thanks to The CF...You guys Rock! *rolleyes*

No comments: