Thursday, January 18, 2007

SO I know I can't be mad anymore...but BLAH!!




So....Trevor and I got into a fight today on the phone...after not hearing his voice for 2 1/2 weeks...so then he logs onto msn where we fight more...and then he signs on later in the afternoon and we fight more. Then not even half an hour after our last fight....the doorbell rings and these show up...With a card that reads...




I Love You : Love from Afghanistan


I'm not getting into details....But wow....he knew about my love of pure white lillies....and the red roses with them are such an INCREDIBLY STUNNING contrast...Ive never had more beautiful flowers (P.S. these are the first flowers he's ever gotten me...we've been together for 6 1/2 months)

1 comment:

Lana said...

AWWWW sweetheart! You told me about the flowers but not the stuff behind them! *HUGS* everything will be okay love...he loves you so so much! It's almost over!